How much does hiring a Toronto mortgage broker really cost me? In most cases nothing! 9 out of 10 times we get paid directly by the lender saving you money from the start.
We don’t take a penny from you and all Mortgage Brokers are regulated by FSCO The Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
In the odd cases that we can’t find a lender for you, based on credit worthiness, we can place the mortgage privately and a minimal fee may be charged.
Only 25% of the Canadian mortgage market takes advantage of mortgage brokers. The rest usually go to their respective banks to obtain mortgages and loans.
The reason for this is that most people don’t realize the advantages that a mortgage broker can provide to them. Some of the advantages are:
- help every step of the way
- efficient and highly personalized service
- counseling on credit and mortgage qualifications
- the most competitive rates
- provide maximum flexibility in financing choices
- help with your home purchase, mortgage renewal or refinancing
- put you in touch with suitable realtors, insurance agents, or any other home-related professional that you may require
We always have the client’s best interest in mind at all times. So with no cost, no risk, an accredited licensed mortgage broker that knows their products, quality service, a product that best suits you – not the lender, what do you have to lose except your unwanted mortgage payments.
Check out our great collection of Mortgage Tools. Calculators, Home Owners Checklists and more!
The most comprehensive Mortgage Glossary online bar none.