A Toronto Mortgage Brokers job is to provide consumers with choice, convenience and expertise.
The consumer receives an accredited, expert mentor through, what is, a complex lending process.
Because each applicant’s needs and qualifications differ greatly, a Mortgage Broker who is familiar with the different mortgage programs and products available and knows which questions to ask, can approach lenders that best meet your needs and goals.
The difference between us and a single lending institution is that they will attempt to sell you only their limited products and we have access to all theirs as well as dozens of other lenders products. Mortgage Brokers are service orientated and save you time and money while shopping for a better mortgage and rate for you.
A broker will:
– be there to help you every step of the way and answer your questions or concerns as they arise
– give you efficient and highly personalized service putting your name to your face instead of just a file number
– help you with your home purchase, mortgage renewal, refinancing or any other financing needs you may have
– get you the most competitive rates available
– provide you with maximum flexibility in your financing choices
– put you in touch with suitable realtors, appraisers, or any other home-related professional that you may require
– counsel you on credit and mortgage qualifications and assist you with raising your beacon score if required
-show you ways to save on your mortgage once you’ve been set up
We provide all the help you need, for FREE**!
Our service is free because it’s the selected lender who pays us, not you.
**Some brokers charge a brokerage fee if you don’t qualify under normal lending guidelines.
Check out our great collection of Mortgage Tools. Calculators, Home Owners Checklists and more!
The most comprehensive Mortgage Glossary online bar none.